First of all, I would like to thank Lizzy for nominating me for this award. She is such a sweet girl with awesome light hearted blog post. This is my second award and I am truly grateful for all of you who continuously support my blog and to be recognized for it is just icing on the cake.
-So, for those who don’t know what the Versatile Blogger Award is, let me tell you. It has been created to feature and recognize blogs/bloggers that have unique content.
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or only now and then.”
The rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me
- I am Filipino. Although, a lot of people mistaken me for being a different ethnicity such as, Chinese, Vietnamese and even the occasional mixed ( I will actually be writing a post about this very soon).
- I am bilingual – I can speak both Tagalog and English fluently. BUT, I do have a slight Canadian accent when speaking Tagalog (weird, I know).
- I love Vietnamese food. I can eat it everyday! That is how much I love it.
- I enjoy singing. I sing in the shower, the car and even bus stops! No shame.
- I also enjoy dancing, especially with baby M. It is such a great way to bond and sneak in some exercise.
- I HATE driving. I only do so when I can’t get anyone to drive me.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday of all time!
I nominate the following blogs:
Make up by Erin
Sadie the wallflower
The Perks of being Different
Chic Neat and Sweet
Anna’s Little Thing
Miss Hammie’s Crafts
A Petite Slice of Life
Truly Madly Ordinary. Stories From The Heart.
Train Today to Reap Tomorrow
The Emma Edit
Dyosa The Momma
Once again, thank you Lizzy for the nomination!